Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Day 2: You least favorite song

I really had to dig deep with this one. Even songs that I really hate, I can find value in.

The other day, I was in a restaurant with a friend and a song that was just a minute of air raid sirens came over the P.A. system. I almost named that one, but I know it was supposed to be a concept album, but seriously WTF? Who wants to hear that while they are eating a burger at Five Guys?

I think it must mean I am a little high strung because I was the only one looking around worried. Either that or I was the only one unfamiliar with the entire Pink Floyd catalog.


I needed to come up with a song that was so bad that I would have a physical reaction to it. I actually had to listen to this song to make sure. And yes, it fits the bill.



Let's never speak of this again.

No comments: