Friday, January 16, 2009

Kittens of the Sea

Sea Kittens

My favorite part of this article: “But Byrne says that even if people lose jobs in the fishing industry through the success of the campaign, they could find work in more sea-kitten-friendly environments.


"So as there is less of a demand for foods like fish, there is more of a demand for other foods, and jobs open up in those industries," Byrne says.”


Even when I was a vegetarian I hated PETA so much. They make vegetarians look like vapid, shallow airheads without much concern for humans (and I don't need their help perpetuating that stereotype, I can do it on my own, thanks). I want to know what the “sea kitten friendly environments” are that Alaskans should be working in? Also I love that those eleven year olds see right through this horse shit.

No comments: