Friday, January 9, 2009

Books I am so excited about.


I dated a guy that has kids and I used to think to myself that everything that is wrong with them is due to the fact that they never watched Sesame Street. I know that is an asshole thing to say, but Disney just does not cut it. When I have kids, there will be no cable in the household.
That said, I couldn't find the cover of Street Gang the Complete History of Sesame Street anywhere on the Internet. It came in to work and I put it on hold immediately. Hearing Diane Rhem's interview with the author has only made me all the more antsy for it.
The next book I am looking forward to is How to Live: A Search for Wisdom from Old People , you know, for obvious reasons.
I am currently reading Iphone: the Missing Manual (already out of date!) and Best Non Required Reading 2008 and still Kafka on the Shore (though I am kind of waning on that one a little, even though I love Murakami).

No comments: