Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012

Lose 15 pounds.
I know very original. I actually want to lose more, but I think this is a good start. It's a pretty reasonable goal. I am going to work out at least three times a week (preferably 4) and eat less food. What an original plan, huh?

Me, being unfashionable in the fashion district. 





















Get my mile under 10 minutes regularly.
This will just involve more and more running. CONSISTENTLY. I was easily winded during today's run, but it was fun. I may need to C25K again.

Yo world! Look at me now!!

















Get Mac to lose some weight.
I weighed Mac today. He weighs 35 pounds! When I got a Corgi, I knew they had problems with weight, and I always told myself he wouldn't have that problem. And now he is at least 8 pounds overweight. Kind of the same plan for him; I already switched him to weight control food and he needs to get a real walk every day.

Fat Corgi is fat
















Switch my finances to some new money management system
Well, that was easy, Mint.com and datcu.org now play nice! Merry Christmas to me!


















Learn to sew/quilt something






















It's less ambitious than last year, but the goals are more concrete.

2 comments:

Bad Guy Zero said...

How about sewing plush characters (like this person: http://www.etsy.com/shop/deadlysweetplushes)

If you go the quilting route check out this book by the woman behind Quiltsryche: http://www.amazon.com/Dare-Square-Quilting-Block---Block/dp/0307462366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325611729&sr=8-1

Whereismyrobot said...

Oh my! I really like that book. Thanks! I am going to get it from work. Thanks for the suggestion.