Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Someday


I have started a Google Task list of random places I want to visit (Or in some cases, revisit).
  • Weird caverns in Austin
  • Lee's Grilled Cheese place
  • emporium pies
  • Dollywood
  • Avoca
  • Fred's Texas Cafe
  • City Craft-Went here a couple of weeks ago. The prices were insanely high. Definitely a boutique fabric place. 
  • Go to that tea room in Denton
  • See the Professional
  • In and out
  • Hoochie's
  • The Taco lady
  • Dr Pepper museum
  • Sneaky Pete's (I don't know)
  • Metzler's
  • That weird furniture shopping center on the way to Dallas
  • The Dump
  • Golden D'or (and surrounding fabric shops)
  • GO TO SHINER TEXAS
  • BUDDY HOLLY MUSEUM
  • TORCHY'S 
  • TOY JOY
  • SCHLITTERBAHN
  • barcadia in Fort Worth-Tried it out last week. I like the Dallas location better, but the Qbert was working and that is all I care about.

1 comment:

Bad Guy Zero said...

The Spoetzl Brewery tour is a fun time. I did it in 1999 and back then they only did it once or twice on certain days. I'm not sure if it's still that way. I'm sure the Shiner website probably has the pertinent info.

At the end of the tour we were offered free beer! Draft beer in a 10/12 ounce cup. We could have up to three. Not a shabby way to spend some time on a weekday afternoon made all the better by not costing a cent.

I need to check out that grilled cheese place. I wish there was a Melt Bar & Grilled down here.