Friday, June 3, 2011

The ABCs according to my web browser

amazon of course
blogger makes sense
Central Market Cooking School
datcu.org checking on that paper
ecampus.unt.edu earning that paper
facebook
goodreads
hootsuite A big thank you to Dustin for the rec.
20 things I learned? Apparently I don't go to any "i" sites.
jezebel Getting to snarky for my taste lately.
kids.woot.com Hmm, that's an odd one.
library.cityofdenton.com making that paper
makeupalley.com That one is kind of embarrassing, but I am being honest.
netflix
okcupid speaking of embarrassing
pinterest new obsession
quizrocket.com? spammy site I looked to when I was trying to figure out what kind of new car I want.
runningandbeautifulabs.tumblr.com Fitspo site that appears to be down.
slickdeals.net
twitter Tweeting for work
unt.edu figuring out what the hell I need to do to graduate
wellsfargo.com Insert paper comment here.
http://www.h-net.org/announce/show.cgi?ID=169112 Gen-X Perspectives on Librarianship?
yelp I long to be a vip yelper.
zillow Looking at real estate, I was surprised this wasn't Zappos.

Wow, I am boring.

No comments: